Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 4

Tag Time Again

My lovely friends the AsianCajuns tagged me with the six random things, and I haven't been too inspired lately given the humid excuse for winter in Georgia, so I figured it couldn't hurt to post this. Perhaps next week will bring a bit of winter so I can pull out the overcoats and scarves...

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Ahem,

1. I make my bed every single day.



2. I will often binge on fiction books, reading no less than five in about five or six days.




3. I want a vintage fridge like no one's business. 



4. I am admittedly obsessed with vintage pyrex.
 


5. Most things in my home are organized by color (ie, my closet, towels, bookshelves, etc.).



6. I still confuse certain words between English and French and sometimes write "et" instead of "and" when taking notes. 


So, to continue the thread, I am choosing:


copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: