Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 20

Sweet Sweet Sui



Anna Sui has been among my favorite designers since about middle school. I simply adore the mix of feminine and pattern in her work, and I feel great wearing the pieces she creates. Working at Anthropologie during college was almost torturous since I couldn't bring myself to splurge on any her beautiful dresses at that time. Fortunately, however, I have grown up a bit since my 19 year-old retail days. Although this top is from her Gossip Girl-inspired Target line, it is still as precious to me as the silk dresses that it hangs beside.



Anna Sui for Target silk top, The Loft denim leggings, vintage belt and bangle, Steve Madden shoes, Michael Kors bag

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

9 comments:

Caroline said...

That top!! Love the color, the cut and everything about it!

Claire Kiefer said...

that top looks adorable on you, as do the jean leggings!! What is The Loft? Love the shoes too . . . but I love most Steve Madden shoes. :)

FourJedis said...

Love the blouse and that bag is awesome.

stylebyrachael said...

Yes, I agree about the top! The color, cut, everything is SO cute! And I love your belt!

Blair McLeod said...

your cutest yet! loving these photos!!!

No said...

the belt with this shirt is such a brilliant addition. it ties the shirt to the shoes perfectly. i'm kinda envious of your train tracks, however...

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

Love the whole outfit! I'm so bummed that I never made it over to Target for the Sui line. I can't wait to check out the Paul Gaultier stuff!

Unknown said...

cute shoes and top!

www.the-blisslist.com

Heather Taylor said...

You look so pretty! I love your top, the color is just perfect.