Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, October 21

Slouchy Chic


With cooler weather and morning drizzle making its way into the daily forecast, I can't help but long for over-sized, slouchy tops made from soft cotton or warm knits. Lately I've been equating cool mornings with slouchy tops, skinny jeans, and knee-high boots. While I've never been a fan of wearing one's sweatpants out in public (save perhaps a trip to the gym or when camping), these pseudo-lounge items below have definitely caught my attention.


1. Tri Marl Tee - Topshop
2. Grace Sweatshirt - Duskin (on sale!)
3. Oversized Toffee Knit - Michael Kors
4. Ruffle Bib Oversized Sweater - Sonia Rykiel
5. Back Zip Sweater - Marc by Marc Jacobs
6. Luck is in the Cardigan - Modcloth
7. Slant Stripes Top - Anthropologie
8. Casual Observer Sweatshirt - Modcloth


What are you cozy-ing up in theses days?
xoxo


copyright Hiking in Stilettos

5 comments:

Blair McLeod said...

so cozy!!

stylebyrachael said...

I love number 3. I have so many cardigans that I wrap myself up in during the fall and winter, they are my staples.

April said...

ever since the Project Runway episode where they had to design "activewear" for Heidi's New Balance line, I've been dreaming about super chic, super comfy lounge-around clothes! These are exactly what I had in mind :)

ape-z.blogspot.com

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

#8 looks sooo comfy! I'm just snuggling on the sofa in a snugrug lately!!

ag. said...

I would love to get cozy in any of those...so perfect for a rainy day like today for me!