Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, October 10

Hello Weekend 02


{Side note: this is my new favorite outfit, one that I bought for myself for my birthday (from Target if you're interested). It's been so long since I actually bought clothes for myself! Maternity wear, then a babe will do that ;) I'm so in love with these pants though!}

We are signing off for the long weekend to celebrate birthdays and focus on spending some much needed time disconnecting from technology and reconnecting with nature and each other. Picture day hikes, mountain tops, evergreens, mountain side sunrises, campfires, warm snuggly blankets, roadside produce stands and spiced apple cider. 


And finally finding some room to breathe.

Other things...
obsessed with oregano oil for the winter
excited about this class


Be back early next week with more fun things.
xoxo


No comments: