Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, August 3

PR5: Episode Three

So sorry that I missed my Project Runway post last week. I also missed the episode and had to play catch-up online. Here are my favorites from this past week's episode: Bright Lights/Big City. The designers were sent out on a rainy night into NYC with digital cameras to capture images for their inspiration. They were to design and outfit/garment for a night out in the "big city." 
Daniel
The asymmetrical shape of the dress makes it interesting. I can definitely see someone out in NYC in this dress.
Kenly
The patterns and color of this dress are simply amazing, and I love the vintage feel.
Leanne
I love the symmetry of the skirt, especially because her inspiration was a planter! It was very earthy and organic, yet industrial at the same time.
Terri 
The best part of this in the open back on the blouse, which isn't visible here.

3 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

I guess it's just me in my disappointment at this season

Ashley said...

You know, dana, I am a bit disappointed as well. Out of all the garments I usually only love one or two. I definitely think there have been better seasons!

Annie Spandex said...

I really do think Leanne should have won. Her dress is really gorgeous..!