Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, October 27

Monday Meltdown

After a loooong weekend of intense studying, too much coffee, and too little sleep, I broke down... I bought skirts... from Anthropologie... and they are absolutely wonderful. (The pictures do not do them justice.) At least my purchases will be applicable to my professional dress code. I can't wait to get them and make outfits with them! Hmm.. looks like I will have to find some great brown boots to wear with the owl one...



click here and here for better pictures
images courtesy of Anthropologie


copyright Hiking in Stilettos

3 comments:

Brooke Hughes said...

They are lovely!

ashley said...

so cute.

Anonymous said...

They are pretty damn cute... I'd definitely give a woman a 2nd look if she was wearing them...