Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, September 12

wsj. fall roundup


with nyc fashion week on the brain,
i was very pleased to receive an email from wsj magazine
with a sneak peek at some of their favorite fall trends.

black beauties {the chunky black shoe}

heavy necking {saving the glamour for the accessories}


other incredible articles in the upcoming september issue include
rough luxe {where feathers and fur meet leather and wool}
fall: dark and handsome {a guide to sleek, chic coating}
and many more.


i think part of the reason i enjoyed these articles and slide shows
is because they highlight pieces that i am actually wearing...
chunky black booties? yes, yes
statement necklaces? still loving them
sweet but edgy combinations? always a favorite
...or things that i am still on the lookout for
{the perfect eggplant colored coat, a peacock-inspired skirt}

and for you dear readers,
what are some of your favorite fall looks this year?
and where are you finding your inspiration?


xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos



4 comments:

JennyMac said...

love love love these!!

AsianCajuns said...

Ooo I love these too, A! Though strangely enough, I'm side-stepping looking at trends this fall because I'm trying not to be tempted to buy more. I know I want a pair of over-the-knee boots (very trendy, I know ;)- but other than that I hope I can keep my wallet shut!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

McMel said...

mmm, i got a delicious eggplant colored coat last year and I love it! i just hope that it still fits me and my pregnant belly when cold comes around! i hope you find yours as well! I wish i had a favorite trend for fall, but my trend is to make maternity clothes look like they aren't maternity clothes! i know you will look fabulous as usual though!

Ashley said...

Thanks ladies for the comments!

AC, I agree. I'm trying to do the same!

McMel, I know you will look great! I really hope to find the perfect eggplant coat. Perhaps your good luck will rub off on me!