Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 24

LuLu's Loot



LuLu's has been one of my favorite online stores for a while now, thanks to my girl over at Junk. I can always find something I love for a really great price point. That's why I am excited to tell you that LuLu's is offering 15% off to Hiking in Stilettos readers from now until Novermber 28th! With already affordable prices, this discount is a steal! Be it something special to wear to a holiday party or a gift for a girlfriend, you will definitely find something at LuLu's that's just perfect. Here are some of my favorites:


Details:
The offer is for 15% off your entire purchase, site wide. Just enter "HIKING" (it's case-sensitive, all caps please!) at checkout. It's valid for customers in the US and Canada and is a one use per customer coupon. It expires on November 28th, and some of my favorites are already selling out, so best go now! Let me know what you end up with! I know I will be doing a bit of Christmas shopping for a few of the ladies in my life.

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

3 comments:

Taylor said...

WOW!!!!!! I need to place an order!!!

Love the top center jacket, the purple heels! And of course sequins!!!

Ann On and On... said...

F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you have a great day surrounded by friends/family who put a smile on your face.

OneCraftyFox said...

Very cool! Thanks for hosting a discount for such a wicked shop ;)