Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 15

Wallflower



One of my favorite things about my town is the abundance of random brick walls. Maybe it's my childhood home nostalgia, but I love the red-brown color of brick and the imperfections of the individuals stones. In fact, when it comes to buying a house or condo, two of my absolute requirements are an interior exposed brick wall and hardwood floors. {I know. Picky picky.} For now, however, I will settle for these walls. Perfect for hanging Christmas lights and garland, and perfect for outfit shoots

Anthropologie coat & necklace, H&M faux fur stole, Tucker for Target blouse, American Eagle cargos, vintage & F21 rings, Michael Kors heels, Coach bag


xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

3 comments:

Sherry Lou Studio said...

i love your blouse! the print and color are beautiful. great outfit!

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Gorgeous outfit, Ashley! I love the faux fur especially. Oh and I totally feel the same way about brick walls!

Lena said...

LOVE the fur accent! You look really cute!

http://style-palate.blogspot.com/