Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 7

Winter Comforts: Moroccan Vegetable Soup


With cold winter breezes and long hours of studying filling my days as of late, I have been craving warm dishes like vegetable soup and black bean chili. I stumbled upon this recipe in a Taste of Home magazine and decided to try a twist on my traditional vegetable soup with a Moroccan-inspired version. With a mix of butternut squash, zucchini, potatoes, garbanzo beans, and carrots, I was immediately sold on the idea. The cinnamon, however, is the secret ingredient! I also threw in a bit of chicken to appease the meat-eaters in the crowd, and the end result was far from disappointing.


Happy warmth & winter days.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

1 comment:

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Ooo this sounds sooo delicious, Ashley! I lovee anything Moroccan inspired (clothes, architecture, food!). I will be trying this in the very near future!