Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, January 7

Spring Inspirations


With the 30 for 30 remix underway and a huge closet overhaul behind me, I am beginning to realize that my wardrobe just isn't what I want it to be. I struggled with making this idea public, but I figured full disclosure was the best thing. I firmly believe that fashion and inspiration are continuously evolving, so why shouldn't we grow and change as well?
I look at outfits like this and this, and I'm far from impressed. Granted I like the pieces individually, but I'm not fond of the way I currently wear them. The funny thing is that I know what I like, and I know what brands fit me well. My inspiration board is covered with photos, fabric swatches, sparkles, and tassels that paint a very different picture than my closet. So here's to change. I am embracing it in many other areas of my life, so why not in my personal style as well.


Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
1, 2, 3
4, 5, 6
7, 8, 9


Does your closet reflect your personal style? Where do you find inspiration?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: