Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 19

Five {little} Blessings


Flower 
My husband's photography.

This past week finished out the whirlwind of tests and meetings that have consumed my life for the past few weeks, and goodness, I am happy. While this week will be spent preparing for another exam on Friday, I am thankful for the small respite from school. At least this week won't be quite as demanding as its previous counterparts. Here are a few things that kept me sane and happy over this past week...

 A Valentine's Day message.

 The image on my desktop.

 A "Pimp my Cupcake" contest at a bridal shower for a sweet friend.

Trail mix always tastes better when eaten on the trail... and with someone you love.


xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: