Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, July 22

Lots of Little Blessings



When life seems to move quickly and our days become overbooked, it's easy to focus on all of the stress and business and lose sight of what's really important. This week marks the end of my second rotation (out of eight), and a mere eight months until I graduate pharmacy school. I've said before that my days are incredibly full and incredibly long, but I'm trying not to succumb to the tunnel-vision mentality. {You know, the one where you just plug along through the days just trying to survive until you reach your ultimate goal.} Here are more than five things that have been maintaining my sanity making me happy over the last couple weeks.

{Muesli bread recipe here}

What is currently making you happy?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

1 comment:

Jodi Kendall said...

I can't believe you're almost done with school! That's so exciting.