Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, April 13

Friday Favorites

{image

Today I need to remember the numerous reasons why my life is so wonderful - not because I have it all figured out or because I have the perfect job or the perfect husband or the perfect insert-whatever-here. My life is wonderful because I have the unfailing love and grace of the holy Savior, a husband who chooses to love me above any other, a family I can always count on, and friends who never fail to brighten my days. I come home to a house full of love and energy, to a sweet, playful pup who is always ready for a trail run, and to the most wonderful, caring man I have ever met.

Other, lighter-note favorites include:
these perfect-for-work summer wedges
this song and the accompanying video - I want to be at that party! 
a fan since the OC, I love me some LC

Happy weekend.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

2 comments:

ashley said...

Well said, my friend. Speaking right to me! Did you get your Glamour mag? LC looks gorge!

Claire Kiefer said...

Oh that's such a good quote. And it's important to keep all these things in perspective. Sometimes I read people's blogs and think "dang, she has the perfect life!" which is so silly since I know that, of course, none of us do.