Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, April 20

Friday Favorites


Today is my last day of pharmacy school.

Much like the emotional roller coaster of buying a home, today {and the days to come - senior banquet, graduation} hold a host of emotions. Excitement, relief, pride, joy, sadness, the hope of a limitless future. It's been a long but sweet journey, and as excited as I am for a new chapter, this goodbye is bittersweet.

Here's looking forward to girl time with kindredly {hello, girl crush} and dinner with our husbands, baking my great-grandmother's sour cream pound cake, and a  celebration for my grandmother's 80th birthday.


Also loving:
Elise Vaughn's pinterest site 
An over-sized gold sequin clutch
Blonde hair
This sequin clutch that I splurged on for graduation
A girl's beach trip planned for August

Happy weekend.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

5 comments:

ashley said...

I recently started stalking Elise Vaughn because I pinned that fantastic sequin top that I need. I emailed her for price, but have not heard back. :( Just followed her pinterest..

Obsessed with the clutch.

Can't waaaaaaait to see you tonight! I'll have a glass of Prosecco waiting for you. CELEBRATE!

Claire Kiefer said...

A huge congrats to you on this major accomplishment. I know it's hard to transition, but such amazing things are in store for you! Also, nothing in the world better than a girls' beach trip. Congratulations!!

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Congrats, Ashley!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend enjoying a bit of freedom! I'll drink a cup of Scottish tea in your honor ;)
xoxox,
Lar

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

HUGE congrats, my dear! I know you've worked so hard to get here, and I'm so excited for what the future holds for you! Many blessings on the new chapter, and may you cherish every new precious moment of spare time. ;) XOXO

Mars said...

Thank you so much for your order of the clutch! I hope you LOVE it!!! <3