Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 20

Encouraging Spring


Loft blazer, peplum & trousers {ha!}, Nine West heels {old}, Ily Couture neckalce via Etsy, vintage bracelets

It's about this time every year that I truly start to long for springtime. January has passed with it's cold days and fireplace nights, and as February is winding down, so is my desire for winter. Spring colors start to creep back into my vision, and I long for the days of open toe sandals and trail runs in shorts. 

This February is no exception. The instant I eyed these pink pants in my closet this morning, I knew they needed to see the sun. So, I wore them. And although the sun and blue sky made me believe it was warm outside, today's high of 40 had me back inside in a fleece not too long after church. 


Guess you can't win 'em all.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: