Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 12

Monday Meal Planning: Whole30 Week 3 Meal Plan


12 / 3

How was week two? Not gonna lie. This week left me pretty exhausted and at my wits end by Friday afternoon. I think it was a combination of pregnancy, sugar cravings and feeling absolutely heartbroken for those around me. So K and I decided to get out of the house on Friday. We didn't go anywhere fabulous, just the local Longhorns. K ordered salmon and I ordered steak. We each had a baked sweet potato with cinnamon and a garden salad (no cheese or croutons!) with balsamic vinaigrette. While we didn't eat anything that wasn't paleo, I am sure the marinade on our meat and the dressing weren't strict Whole30 (probably some honey or other sweetener). But you know what? We wanted to celebrate life, spend time with each other and not cook another meal, so we did. And sometimes you just need to get out of the house, right?

I honestly spent most of the weekend in the house. Cooking and prepping meals in the kitchen, cleaning and organizing the living room, putting bedding on the crib and hanging things in little bean's room. This week will be long, but I am looking forward to having delicious, healthy meals. 

Find the menu and recipe links here.
Here's to another successful week of the January Whole30!
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

1 comment:

Blake said...

Ash, Do you have a tomato sauce that you recommend that has little or no sugar? I make spaghetti squash and meatballs pretty frequently but always have a harder time finding sauce without lots of sugar.