Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, September 21

September Whole30 Meal Plan // Week 4



Week four!

How are you feeling? I'm going to be totally honest here and tell you that I ended my Whole30 early*. I didn't cheat, slip up, or break the rules, either. I made a conscious, adult decision to eat some chicken and potatoes that had been cooked in peanut oil and some vegetable soup that contained corn. The decisions I made aren't that terrible, but they will definitely require me to restart my Whole30. 

Nonetheless, we are still following the meal plans since we eat 99% paleo anyway!

Happy Whole30.

xoxo
copyright Hiking in Stilettos 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*In an effort to prevent any hateful comments, I made this decision because I was totally overwhelmed, my husband was out of town, my poor child was teething and tired, and I had absolutely zero meal prep done. I also had no time to do any meal prep, so I ate what I had access to. Sometimes something just has to give, know what I mean?

No comments: