Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 19

Life, Lately


Since coming home from Wyoming, life has been moving at warp speed with little to no breathing room. I feel like it's been a whirlwind of working, managing a household, taking care of a babe, and (not enough) sleep. On a happy note, today is my Thursday since I have a long weekend coming up, and I just. cannot. wait! I have so many recipes and DIYs I want to share with you, and I'm itching to start some holiday decorating and make some paleo peppermint hot chocolate. Yes, you read that right, but let me just repeat... paleo peppermint hot chocolate. 

Here's a little peek into our trip to Wyoming and the last week of craziness. 

{my happy little reindeer! this kid is so awesome, you guys.}

 {my boss brought us bags of apples from the north Georgia apple orchard - score!}

{I could hike all day in the beautiful Wind River Range.}


 {We had the best burgers & sandwiches on gluten-free buns in Jackson.}


xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: