Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, September 22

A Little Something Pretty No. 87: DVF

Although today was the first official day of fall, the temperatures in Athens topped out at 86 degrees. The heat and humidity of the south is seriously hampering my fall wardrobe, so I've turned to NY Fashion Week to supply me with a final round of summery loveliness. 

Another of my favorite designers is Diane Von Furstenberg as I can always rely on her to give me something exciting and inspiring. I love the feminine silhouettes and mix of patterns in her Spring 2009 RTW collection. Also, the hair pieces are really great; I would actually sport one of these if my hair were still long. The top two looks are probably my favorite, although it is so very hard to chose. Enjoy!




images courtesy of New York Fashion

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: