Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 16

Movies and Internet Connections

I apologize for the slight lack of posts lately. Unfortunately, as I have relocated for the holidays, my internet access has been slightly limited (not to mention my time). However, I anticipate a few good posts in the near future, so you will not be disappointed, lovely readers.

Onto another favorite holiday frivolity, movies. This season is so wonderful because I actually have time away from medical books and science texts to turn my attentions to fiction and gushiness. Here are some of my personal holiday-themed picks.

 Love Actually (I love love.)


A Charlie Brown Christmas (This one has a great soundtrack, too!)


 Rudolph and The Island of Misfit Toys


Elf


Miracle on 34th Street (Classic)


The Holiday

So, here's to cuddling up with a warm blanket and hot cocoa to enjoy some Christmas cheer!


images courtesy of IMDb
copyright Hiking in Stilettos

3 comments:

Regardez Moi said...

YES YES and YES!! You just named ALL of my fav christmas movies. And I just watched Charlie Brown!!!!

Ashley said...

RM, I am totally watching Charlie Brown tonight and possibly Rudolph, too. It's a night of childhood classics!

AsianCajuns said...

great picks, Ash! Hope you have a merry, merry christmas!