Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, March 13

I'm blushing...

First of all, let me apologize for the recent lack in posting. I have unfortunately been without Internet access for the last week (eek! No technology for a week!), but I have been saving up some outfits for you, my lovely readers, so stay tuned! Since I haven't been able to post or even read/leave comments, I was so pleasantly surprised to receive the Kreativ Blogger award from one of my favorite daily hautes, Mrsfatface! Merci beaucoup mon amie! Definitely check out her blog to read about her great Esty finds and her talented husband's artwork!

Okay, so if I am playing by the rules, which I tend to do, I am to divulge seven things that I love and pass the award along...

Reading the comments that you lovelies leave for me
Spending time outdoors with K
Bopping around town and going to Target with my BFF
Fresh, homemade salsa with mangoes
Eating said salsa on a patio/porch with my family
Snow skiing out west
The first sip of coffee really early in the morning, especially after camping and during the winter


And since I am indecisive and am loving catching up on reading all of your blogs, I am passing the award along to anyone who wishes to post about it! I know that doesn't technically follow the rules, but there is too much wonderful posting right now for me to choose. <3 I am so honored that my lovely readers enjoy Hiking in Stilettos enough to share awards with me. I really enjoy reading your feedback, and I hope you continue to read!


copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: