Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, April 6

Cynthia Rowley Fall 09 Preview

I recently received a look book for Cynthia Rowley's Fall 09 collection, full of sequins and shimmer complimenting textured tights and feminine silhouettes. Here are some of my favorites.

I adore the shimmer of the dress coupled with the structured sleeves and feathery necklace.

Those tights and shoes!

This skirt is definitely a favorite from the collection. It is also shown in a royal blue, but I really like the pairing of the orange and brown.

Another shimmery dress with those scrunched booties! I especially love the shape of this dress with the belted waistline and ruffle sleeves.

The menswear inspiration in these pants is great, especially when paired with a chiffon blouse.


images courtesy of Cynthia Rowley, NYC
copyright Hiking in Stilettos


2 comments:

Winnie said...

Oh wow I adore that flame red coloured silk blouse, Gorgeous!

paanie said...

love that last look with the sheer blouse. cute!