Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, May 11

Athleta

For those of you who may be interested, the Gap/Banana Republic/Piperlime family has a new member, Athleta. As its name states, Athleta is a site for contemporary athletic wear. The site cleverly allows you to shop by sport for everything from yoga to swimming to triathlons. Athleta has definitely caught my attention with its vibrant apparel proving my point that ones workout wear can still be {somewhat} fashionable. Just because you just left a yoga class doesn't mean you must run about in old, ugly sweats. Here are some of my favorites from the site....


For Yoga:
Adjustable Tunic Cami, Organic Cobra Capri, and Classic Cardy Boot

Or....

Tattoo Tank, Henna Skirted Capri, and Molly Flats

For the Gym or Running:

The Go Go Dress (If you think running in a dress is not possible, click here.)

Or...

Organic Soul Shine Tank and Groove Skort

For Performance Swimming or Triathlon:

Ginger Reversible Suit (I actually like the other side better. Click here to see it.)

Have any of you lovelies visited the Athleta website or ordered anything? Let me know what some of your favorites are!



All images taken from Athleta website
copyright Hiking in Stilettos

1 comment:

AsianCajuns said...

Ooo lala! Thanks for sharing these, A! I was hoping someone would come out with something a little bit different in athletic clothing. I particularly love the tanks. I'm going to browse now ;)