Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, June 14

Ten Signs of a Great Vacation...

1. The daily agenda revolved around sand, sun, World Cup games, and food.
2. I didn't need to charge my phone... because I didn't use it for five days.
3. Over 90% of my time was spent wearing my favorite bikini and no shoes.
4. The most difficult decision I had to make was blackened or grilled chicken. {I went with blackened.}
5. I didn't make the bed a single time during our stay.
6. The fact that the wireless internet wasn't working didn't phase me in the least.
7. Sunrises and sunsets were spent in the company of the ocean.
8. Stars and constellations were viewed in the company of some really great friends.
9. I finished the book I was reading and made it half way through a new one.
10. We still had an incredible time even though the {expensive} new camera face-planted into the sand.


But now I am home and ready to catch up on reading your lovely blogs.
Pictures and more of the trip to come soon.
xoxo


copyright Hiking in Stilettos


8 comments:

ashley said...

Yay!! Now, let's focus on getting together! I'm gone this weekend, but maybe the weekend after?? I don't know....let's get something on the calendar!!! Withdrawals!!!

Valerie said...

So true! I always think about how amazing it is that my battery lasts FOREVER when I'm on vacation. I love it.

Valerie

Caroline said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! xo

Unknown said...

Incredibly sweet...ah, if only I ever went on vacation!! ; )
http://lavieenfonctiondemoi.blogspot.com/

Ace said...

Oh my gosh, your vacation sounds wonderful. I'm jealous! I'm hoping to go to the outer banks in NC with my best friend. It will all depend on how my second interview at Sony goes. I'm really hoping I get the chance to go relax on the beach with some good friends. But then again, I'd really really like a job :)

Unknown said...

Aww I'm so glad you had a lovely vacation time this weekend too! And I'm also glad you were able to beach it up! We were too worried that the oil would be a problem and hung out with the kids at the pool.

elizabeth shay said...

where did you have such a lovely time? isn't it amazing how a vacation like this can be so rejuvenating and inspiring?! I'm so happy for you!

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

that's a really great list :) x