Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, July 24

Just Jade


I love collecting vintage jade kitchen ware. The pale green is both classic and chic and adds a bit of vintage flare to the natural bamboo and white in my kitchen. But jade isn't just for antique mixing bowls and sugar dispensers. These green pieces below are perfect for everything from a girl's brunch to a date night to work wear.


Artemis Dress - Modcloth
Pin Up Heels - Anthropologie
Indie-candescent Dress - Modcloth
Style State-Mint Dress - Modcloth
Dorian Wedges - J Crew
Free As A Bird Blouse - Modcloth
City Field Bag - Anthropologie
How Do You Dew Top - Modcloth
Ikat Scarf - Madewell
Rimni cardigan - J Crew
Frill Neck Silk Vest - Topshop
Emerald Green Wellies - Hunter
After Dinner Mint Clutch - Modcloth


xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

5 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

That clutch has me swooning over here! These picks are delightful.

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

such a serene colour too x

heather said...

I love these colors! Turquoise-esque has always been one of my favorites, perhaps because it's one of the few colors that doesn't make me look too pasty :) That scarf is so pretty too!

And thank you for wanting to send me blueberries! One of my favorite cheesecakes is also an espresso/chocolate blend... with some Baileys for good measure. YUM!

Have a lovely week! xoxo

McMel said...

love every piece!

Heather Taylor said...

Jade boots? I need those in my life!