Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 11

Moody Magenta


When I was in college I went through a phase where I refused to wear any bright colors. My wardrobe consisted only of neutrals and quite a bit of black. I'm not quite sure what prompted this self-imposed limitation, but I am glad to have gotten past it. While I am still drawn first to greys and blush tones, I have managed to overcome my aversion to color.

Urban Outfitters dress, Gryson bag, Seychelles booties, F21 earrings, Banana Republic gemstone ring

This magenta dress is the perfect combination of ladylike and playful with the silk ruffles and conservative neckline. The pattern adds a bit of texture to the ensemble and will pair well with black tights for the cooler weather.

Here's looking forward to fall.
xoxo


copyright Hiking in Stilettos

7 comments:

stylebyrachael said...

Love the look! Especially the dress and the booties! It makes me wish for fall.

Valerie said...

I went through the same phase for a while and now I'm totally into color again! This dress is gorgeous on you. The color is so vibrant and bold. I love it.

xo
Valerie

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

aww you are looking GREAT hun! I'm getting a real sense of autumn here too, loving it!

Anna Walker said...

Wow! I love love love that dress! So cute and perfect for Autumn! :) I can't wait!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com

Blair McLeod said...

girl you are a style queen! looking so cute & rocking those shoes!!

Kb_Mal said...

Love love love this color. I have a trench of the same shade and it's one of my faves. ;)

www.lifefulfilledatlanta.blogspot.com

Heather Taylor said...

Absolutely perfect for fall. I fully agree.