Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, September 7

Falling Forward (Part I)


Labor Day has come and gone, which means that fall is quickly approaching. I know I will miss the warm days of summer, but I look forward to days of cozy sweaters, layered scarves with necklaces, boots and tights, and jewel-hued garments. This year my fall inspiration list is the most extensive it's ever been, but sprinkled among my favorites are soft leathers, army greens, and leopard accents.

Leather Saddle Stitch Jacket - Topshop
Theory Leather Shorts - Net-a-Porter
Modern Aviation Jacket - Modcloth
Leather Buckle Shorts - Topshop
Ecote Whipstitch Cross Body Bab - Urban Outfitters
Quilted Faux Leather Jacket - Twelve by Twelve

Jersey Cotton Parka - Topshop
Tyms Heels - Aldo
O'Reilly Jacket - Anthropologie
Strapped for Panache Boot - Modcloth

Rebecca Taylor Spot On Tee - Heery's
Giuseppe Zanotti Sculpted Platform Wedges - Shopbop
Foley + Corinna Bag - Piperlime
Purr-fect Pinup Shorts - Modcloth


What are your favorite things for fall?
Part II coming soon.

xoxo


copyright Hiking in Stilettos

4 comments:

stylebyrachael said...

I am loving the military looks! Love army green!

A said...

Totally have the modern aviation jacket on my MC wishlist. Also been drooling on that C+F bag!!! crazy how our closet choices are the same.

Blair McLeod said...

such fun styles!! would love to have you to personal shop for me (and the money to make the purchases) hehe.

heather said...

We're going into spring here! :) So I'm just happy to have more light. That said, I love the feminine-lined army greens and all those heels are just hot!