Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, February 15

Caught Blue-Handed



I have a confession to make. This blue cardigan is not actually part of the remix. (!!!) However, it was so cold in the early mornings of this past weekend, and my favorite little silk dress just couldn't withstand the wind. So I had to cheat. I {thankfully} left this little blue guy at home for situations such as this. The added layer was exactly what this outfit needed. So I figured that a little bit of cheating was okay. Just this once, I promise. {That is, unless I forget to bring home something warm again.....}

Layer Cake
Layer Cake
Layer Cake
UO dress, cardigan & belt, H&M blazer, HUE tights, Tommy Hilfiger booties, F21 scarf, vintage ring

I do hope you will forgive me.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit--Maybe the best so far!

Meredith O'Brien said...

Love this look with the pop of blue and all it's layers. Looks both cozy and chic!