Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, February 28

Train Tracks



Sometimes I like to take walks down the train tracks. Sometimes I also like to wear flowers in my hair. This past weekend, I got to do both. And since it will probably snow again sometime mid-March, I'm taking full advantage of this faux-spring. The weather this weekend cooperated perfectly with my plans for spending most of my time outside, and this week is looking equally lovely. Ah, faux-spring how I do love you, even if you aren't real.

F21 top & hair pin, AE cargos, UO belt, Anthropologie necklace, Lizard Thicket boutique wedges

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Beautiful and I love the flower in your hair!!!

Liesl :)

McMel said...

this looks very similar to what i was wearing yesterday! i feel so good about myself now!! ;)