Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 26

Five {little} Blessings


As you probably assumed from my last post, this past week was incredibly busy. In all honesty, I've been struggling with being separated from my husband and with the overwhelming amount of things on my to-do list. Sometimes it just seems like too much, you know? Nonetheless, I easily found five little ways to stay positive. Because in the end, all you can do is your best... and my grades really don't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. Here are five things currently making me very happy.

Wearing skirts & dresses without tights.

New strawberry plants.

Gluten-free brownie mix.

Playing in the park on Saturday afternoon.

A hang glider flying over our apartment.


Here's looking forward to a couple weeks with less commitments and more down time.
Where did you find happiness this week?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: