Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 26

In Flight



When I don't feel like getting dressed or just have no idea what to wear, I usually turn to a silk dress. The flowy skirt and soft fabric make me feel extra girly, and I can easily adapt for whatever the weather necessitates. A cardigan, blazer, tights, scarf. Or none of the above and just a great necklace. And while my closet probably does not need another silk dress, I coupldn't pass up a great print like this one. The brown tones will pair perfectly with my new Hunter boots {thanks husband!}, and the pop of magenta balances the brown pallet.

H&M blazer, Target dress, vintage belt & pearls, Banana Republic ring gifted clutch, Steve Madden platforms, Revlon Vixen polish

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: