Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, October 25

Whilrwind


The past four weeks have moved by so quickly that at times I am not sure that they even occurred. And although this week and weekend prove to be just as hectic, I have made a pact with myself to slow down a bit and enjoy my favorite time of year. I plan to decorate our porch with sparkly spider lights for the trick-or-treaters, bake something tasty {perhaps a gluten-free, dairy-free pumpkin pie!}, and spend some quality time with my family.


The weather cooled off, making it ideal time for a soy chai latte; husband and I ran our favorite trail race of the year; I spent some time in Pittsburgh for a pharmacy conference; the rainy weather dissipated to reveal the most perfect rainbow; husband and I both had birthdays {the Hunters were his gift to me}; I found inspiration on a brief trip to Anthropologie; we went to a lovely wedding in the mountains and had a small adventure; we picked up a pumpkin from the local patch; I rearranged our living room.

Oh, and we decided to move. (More about that later.)


Happy October.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: