Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, November 14

Days 12, 13 & 14


This weekend passed all to quickly as we spent most of our time surrounded by family. We woke up to a big breakfast on Saturday {courtesy of my parents}, and spent the afternoon in the city with husband's family, watching the game
and munching on tasty pizza. Sunday was gorgeous and perfect for a trail run in our new running shoes, and the cold evening had us curled up on the couch with a bit of television. Throughout the weekend, I was acutely aware of how precious these  times are and how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.

Today {and this weekend} I am thankful for...
A warm fire in the fireplace.
Everything cozy, from fleece blankets to snug socks to plush pillows.
This season of thanksgiving and togetherness.
Woodsy scents, like my favorite fall candle.
My health and the ability to run, shape & challenge my body.
Hot water in the shower.
Crunching leaves with my nephew.
Clean foods that make me feel healthier and stronger.


What are you thankful for today?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: