Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 16

Days 15 & 16


I am back on rotations at the hospital after five weeks off* and it's already slammed. My days are jam-packed with patient counseling, reading treatment guidelines, decompensated heart failure & hypertensive emergency. Holy. Goodness. It's definitely a bit overwhelming, but a great learning experience.
{*I use this term lightly, considering that I worked, moved, and went to a conference in Pittsburgh during my break.}

So today I am thankful for...
The opportunity to see a CABG first-hand.
Sleeping in on Saturdays.
A spicy chai latte made with almond milk.
My health.
The promise of lasik surgery after graduation.
A couple days off next week.
Trail runs and new {minimalist} running shoes.


What are you thankful for today?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am thankful for you.

Lesley said...

i feel like i'm always reading your blog on the go. just sat down to catch up and saw this sweet post. love you tons! also, can't wait to try that kale soup!