Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 20

Days 19 & 20



Last week was by no means a bad week, but it was long. Filled with early mornings {hello 4:30 am wake up call}, long hours at the hospital, and quite a lot of reading, the week felt much longer than it actually was. By Friday afternoon I was completely spent {I contemplated a nap when I got home on Friday but luckily realized that a nap would easily turn into me sleeping until Saturday morning}, and I was so very grateful for the weekend....

For not setting my alarm and for sleeping past 7am.
For scrambled eggs with balsamic salsa, turkey bacon, & spiced apples.
For curling up on the couch and watching a movie.
For the fact that my husband makes me laugh uncontrollably.
For time to meet deadlines, work on projects, and catch up on blog reading {clearly a priority}.

{more gratitudes}
What are you thankful for today?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

2 comments:

Anna Walker said...

Balsamic salsa sounds delicious.
I am glad you had a great weekend!

I am thankful for family, and finally attempting to catch up on my own blog reading! I've been away for too long!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

This weekend has been spent sleeping in, indulging in some wonderful food & too much wine...and finally catching up with my favorite blogs.
I absolutely LOVE you gratitude daily listings...it really is often the little things that are just so wonderful but often overlooked.
Today I'm thankful for: cinnamon iced coffee, great music to work out to, rosemary added to potatoes, and an overall lazy weekend :)