Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, December 5

Thanksgiving


{My masterpiece pumpkin pie}

This year Thanksgiving was especially important in my family as we recently experienced the loss of a very precious loved one. It's difficult to think about last year's celebration, when we were blissfully unaware that our time together was coming to a close. But if I have learned anything throughout this season of grief, it's that we must truly treasure each and every moment of our time together. And that is exactly what this year's Thanksgiving weekend was about.

{My nephew "driving" the truck... I love the little tongue sticking out in concentration.}

{My mom's breakfast casserole - to die for.}

{Cuddling with this little guy. He's so grown up now!}

I'm already looking forward to Christmas Eve.
xoxo


copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: