Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 7

Brown + Black



Everyone is familiar with the fashion "rule" stating that the combination of brown and black is frowned upon, but I've recently realized that it's one of my go-to pairings. {Not that I've ever been one to adhere to fashion rules. At the age of five, my favorite boots were white cowgirls, and I'd boldly wear them all year long, despite those post-labor day frowns.} I especially love putting black with a rich cognac and accessorizing with gold. That combination led me to this casual Thanksgiving weekend outfit that was perfect for a dinner with friends.

The Loft blazer, F21 shirt & scarf, Banana Republic skirt, HUE tights, Tommy Hilfiger booties, Anthropologie necklace, vintage belt, vintage & J. Crew jewelry

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: