Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 24

French Cuff



A few months ago I saw this post and had myself a good little chuckle. The 'french cuff' is a trick us short gals have been using for years. With everything from skinny jeans to slacks, it's a great way to deal with a slightly too long hemline.

H& blazer & blouse, BDG skinnies, F21 scarf, Target heels, vintage ring, Essie 'Brooch the Subject' polish

Who knew being short could be so vogue?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

5 comments:

katie [the bright life] said...

What a great outfit! I love all these colors together. And, you totally rock the french cuff. :) Xo, Katie

Ann On and On... said...

And, I love the use of color in that outfit.

ashley said...

Totally forgot about that adorb blazer from H&M. Looks great!

McMel said...

can we talk more about those shoes?! target?! no way!

love brooch the subject- currently on my nails right now

palmandpineblog said...

Love those shoes and this outfit is comfortable chic! Lovely blog...i'm following!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
follow me