Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, March 2

Friday Favorites

Currently loving:
these photos
peachy hues
neon + stripes

this recipe {i'm a sucker for eggs and veggies}
my goal calendar


Is it just me or has this week stretched on forever? As usual, I'm ready for the weekend, which promises a large dose of fun -- coffee with an old friend, a couples shower for a sweet lady, lunch in the city with my love, a trip to the farmer's market, and {hopefully} some down time with my sweet mama. I couldn't ask for more.

xoxo

image
copyright Hiking in Stilettos

2 comments:

FourJedis said...

So, what's on your goal calendar? I love the peachy hues and the neon & stripes mix. Very nice. I've been off by one day (in a bad way) this whole week... glad it's Friday. :)

FilipBlog said...

Fantastic shot of these flowers.

Greetings,
Filip