Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 20

On Point


Lately it seems like I've been seeing pointed toe heels all over the place. Which is pretty great, considering that I've been searching high and low for a pair of pointed toe nude wedges. {I've been obsessed with the idea ever since this pair debuted on Atlantic-Pacific forever ago.} I haven't found the pair yet {the heel is too low, the toe is too round, etc}, but here are a few that have caught my eye.

1. Cathi - Steve Madden
2. Annie - Loeffler Randall
3. Pannick - Steve Madden
4. Drea - Tory Burch
5. Noted - Steven by SM
6. Vargas - Jeffery Campbell
8. Herena - Aldo

I'm also contemplating these, especially now that I can wear open-toe shoes to work!

xoxo
copyright Hiking in Stilettos

2 comments:

FourJedis said...

Those shoes are fantastic, and I love the ones at Atlantic-Pacific you fell in love with... pointed toes are back in this season (according to the spring preview fashion show I went to a few weeks ago). Yay.

Ann On and On... said...

Ok I think you (I) need more than one pair. Nude, black, one with cute straps, open back, rounded toe.... you see that is just too much detail for one pair, so how about we start with a limit of 3 and see how it goes. Notice it went from 1 to 3 in a matter of seconds. :)