Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 11

Daydream


These past couple weeks have found me in a constant state of daydreaming... drumming up ideas for a professional wardrobe, scouring Outside magazines for tropical summer destinations, and perusing paint colors for our new home.

Dream world.
crop tops, summer trips, champagne, fashion magazines

Too bad I actually have work to do, right?
Reality.
presentations, manuscripts, studying for boards

This time next week, however, my dream world will become my reality.  
{For my first week off, I plan on ignoring the fact that I still have to study for the board exam. I think it's a well-deserved few days of ignorance.}

One week, people. Just one more week of school left.. forever!

Until then,
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

2 comments:

ashley said...

One week!!!! Then we get to hang out and CELEBRATE!

How did you make these cute collage things?

Ann On and On... said...

Daydream away....your almost done! Congrats!