Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 4

Signs of Summer


Both winter and spring were short-lived in the South. We've un-officially moved directly into summer, with daily highs approaching ninety and brilliant blue skies filled with sunshine. And even though I know it's going to be hellacious come August {hello, southern humidity}, I'm really enjoying the warm weather and allowing some of my favorite summer traditions to creep into our weekend activities - like enjoying my favorite salad on the patio, daily walks around the neighborhood, and sparkling grapefruit beverages.

Happy summertime, y'all.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

1 comment:

Ann On and On... said...

I'll take a little of that sans the humidity. I can still see dirty patches of snow here. Love the blue sky!