Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, June 4

Cropped


If you had told me a few years ago that I would be purchasing a cropped top at the age of 29, I wouldn't believe you. As a child of the 80s, crop tops remind me of big hair, neon green and spandex. Not exactly the best combination. A high waist pencil skirt, swan bralet and nude platforms, however, is something completely different. Because sometimes, showing just a bit of skin is all you need to add a sexy punch to an outfit.


What are your thoughts on the cropped trend?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As a short waisted girl, I like the cropped trend.When tops were super long they overwhelmed my frame, so it's nice to have another option.

Unknown said...

As a short waisted girl, I like the cropped trend.When tops were super long they overwhelmed my frame, so it's nice to have another option.