Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 6

Watercolor


J. Crew tee, Ann Taylor skirt (similar here), Etsy necklace, Target wedges, vintage and Loft bracelets 
I have no words for this post. That's what happens when you're in the  throes of studying for pharmacy boards. You brain just stops working. Hopefully my cognitive abilities will somehow revive and make it through the next three weeks. Here's hoping.

{P.S. You can read the story behind this necklace here}
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

3 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

I need to get to Target. Love the wedges! I wonder if they come in black...hum.

Giovanna said...

Great look! Love love love your skirt!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

elizabeth shay said...

LOVE that you and your friend found a cheaper version of the bubble necklace too! I'm waiting for mine to arrive that I purchased online for just $20 :)

Congrats on all your achievements lately-I always love catching up with your blogging!