Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 26

Merry & Bright



Our Christmas season was so wonderful -- the closeness of family, amazingly delicious food, plenty of laughter, blessings all around. I am so thankful for every one of my siblings, their spouses and children, and all of my in-laws. My parents and grandmother are so special to me, and I can't imagine Christmas without them. As much as I tried to soak up every sweet moment, it passed all too quickly, especially in light of all of the anger and sadness this world has experienced of late.

 {My mom and I made an orange pomegranate punch with rosemary and ginger. So delicious! And so fun to see the guys drinking from the dainty vintage milk glass punch cups.}


Most of all this Christmas season, I am grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who left His Father's throne in heaven to live as a man on this earth and to pay for my salvation with his very life.

Hope you had the merriest of Christmases.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: