Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, January 14

2013: Mind, Body, & Soul




We hear it every January... this can be your best year yet. Well 2013, I say let's do this. In an effort to truly make this my best year yet, I've decided to focus on one thing every week that improves an aspect of my life -- mind, body or soul. From fitness goals and new workout plans to focusing on gratitudes and giving back to my community, I'll share my ideas here in hopes that this space becomes a source of inspiration for you as well.

Today's goal is simple - do one thing today that only benefits someone other than yourself. Something as simple as paying for the person behind you in the line at Starbucks can bring joy to both of your days.

Here's to a wonderful year.
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: