Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, January 11

Twenty Thirteen Goals



As I mentioned previously, I am not really a fan of New Year's resolutions. They carry a somewhat negative connotation in that resolutions are often easily broken plans that revolve around things you should do. Instead, I like to make goals for the new year. Things that I want to do, even if I should already do them. I believe that goals should be specific and measurable. Instead of eat more vegetables let's try eat a vegetable with dinner every night.

Here are some of my goals for 2013. I have a feeling it's going to be a great year.

 ~ Hike the entire Georgia section of the Appalachian Trail
{This sounds much more involved than it actually will be. The GA section is about 70 miles long and should take only a week or so}
~ Renovate our master bathroom
~ I've been doing kipping pull-ups for a while, now its time for a muscle up!
~Commit to yoga at least once a week in addition to my current workout schedule
~ Complete a half marathon
~ Complete a sprint triathlon
~ Go on a medical mission trip {Haiti may be an option this summer!}
~ Be more organized with our meal planning, grocery shop only once a week {or less!} & cut our grocery bill by $250 a month
~ Consistently keep a gratitude journal
~ Take a girl's trip somewhere with my mom and sister


What are your goals for this year?
xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: