Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, March 4

{What I'm Wearing} Black & White, Dots & Stripes


 DETAILS: 
Loft top (similar) & skirt (similar here and here), F21 belt (old, but this one is fun), Dolce Vita heels, Michael Kors bag, June Shin ring

Last weekend I had the absolute pleasure of spending some time with my dear friend Lesley on her birthday. It was such a fun night, filled with laughter, stories, red wine and homemade chocolate cake. But one of my favorite moments was sharing fashion tips with sweet little four-year-old Matilda. Til and I found out we share a love of stripes and polka dots, and she suggested that I wear them together. And while this skirt isn't exactly polka dots, it's a close second and one that I think Til would approve. So this outfit is for my friend Matilda Graham, that sweet little blonde that stole my heart the moment I met her.
 

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: