Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, September 16

Hiatus



I took an unannounced two month break from blogging, and I apologize... but I needed some time away to process and accept some major life changes that I wasn't quite ready for. I try to make this space uplifting and encouraging, yet completely honest. And honestly, I haven't been in the best place emotionally  these last couple months.

But by the grace of God, through countless hours in prayer {which I still require today}, and with love and encouragement from friends, family and my amazing husband, I am feeling better.

So here's to being thankful for what you do have, the blessings and opportunities that are present in our lives, and the love and friendship of good people. Here's to happiness and hope in any circumstance, and to honesty above all.

xoxo

copyright Hiking in Stilettos

No comments: